- Comprehensive planning and design
- Realization without production interruption
- Practical, sustainable and agile solutions
Compared to a new plant, the expansion or upgrade of an existing facility requires thorough preparation and planning to ensure that “the old and the new” are completely synchronized at the completion of the project. Even more important is implementing an expansion without production interruption.
We know that there is no standard “one size fits-all” solution for the unique requirements of each plant. By applying a customized, holistic project approach in combination with our long-term experience in process, civil and automation, we are able to provide a practical, sustainable and agile solution.
- “Best logical fit” design – new vs. old
- Max. utilization of the existing equipment and facility
- Step wise approach
- CAPEX & OPEX sensitive planning
- Implementation without production interruption
Our Expansion project references covers global mainstream production as well as micro plants. There are many challenges to be considered when planning and realizing a successful expansion. It requires a holistic view, full end process and technology understanding to have all interfaces considered and understand the impact of change between the different areas, avoiding production interruption or loss on performance during the implementation, gain transparency on existing non-utilized capacity, identify synergy potential etc.