- Neutral, independent and customer focused engineering
- CAPEX sensitive investment planning
- Guidance through all phases – planning, tendering till start up
Holistic approach in greenfield
The BeerBev holistic greenfield planning method embraces the systematic planning of production facilities, warehouse, transport, and logistic facilities as well as the configuration of the organization and the layout in line with superior production and operations covering all areas, from the formulation of the targets to the ramp-up of the production.
The BeerBev team guides you through all phases of the process from feasibility study, the question of location through the preliminary and detailed engineering, definition of civil requirements, automation set up, tender development and evaluation, comprehensive project management for each phase to the execution of planning for your efficient production including related logistics appropriate to production flows.
- Individual solution – considering all interfaces process, automation and civil design
- Realization of a CAPEX and OPEX sensitive investment
- Energy efficient, state of the art technology
- Comprehensive factory planning – with sense of “turn key” realization
- Neutral & independent advise
A Variety of Individual Solutions for Every Beverage
Our Greenfield project references covers global mainstream production as well as micro plants. Herein BeerBev indicates their know how and practical expertise, along your value chain – from raw material intake, towards production, filling and packaging, warehouse and distribution – being your trusted engineer and project manager from feasibility towards ramp up.