- Neutral, independent and customer focused engineering
- CAPEX sensitive investment planning
- Guidance through all phases – from planning, tendering till start up
Holistic approach in greenfield
The holistic method BeerBev takes in greenfield planning embraces the systematic planning of production facilities, warehouse space, transportation infrastructure, and logistic facilities. We also consider the configuration of the organization and layout in line with superior production and operation methods covering all areas. Our planning goes from the formulation of targets to the ramp-up of the production.
The BeerBev team guides you through all phases of the project process from the feasibility study and identifying a suitable project location through the preliminary and detailed engineering, definition of civil requirements, automation set up and tender development and evaluation. Our comprehensive project management during each phase allows for the smooth execution of planning, increasing the efficiency of the project for your benefit.
- Individual solution – considering all interfaces, processes, automation and civil design
- Realization of a CAPEX and OPEX sensitive investment
- Energy efficient, state of the art technology
- Comprehensive factory planning – with a sense of “turn key” realization
- Neutral & independent advice
A Variety of Individual Solutions for Every Beverage
Our Greenfield project references covers global mainstream production as well as micro plants. Herein BeerBev indicates their know how and practical expertise, along your value chain – from raw material intake, towards production, filling and packaging, warehouse and distribution – being your trusted engineer and project manager from feasibility towards ramp up.